Justin Bieber & Miley Cyrus Slovenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Bieber & Miley Cyrus Fan Club Slovenia jen namenjen vsem fanom Justina & Miley iz Slovenije in tudi drugih držav! Je 1. Fan Club Justina & Miley na svetu.

KazaloPortalIščiLatest imagesRegistriraj seSpletna StranPrijava

Justin Bieber Ready To Fight The Jonas Brothers

Go down 
2 posters
AvtorSporočilo
noticen24
Baby
Baby

Število prispevkov : 3

Justin Bieber Ready To Fight The Jonas Brothers  Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Justin Bieber Ready To Fight The Jonas Brothers    Justin Bieber Ready To Fight The Jonas Brothers  EmptySre Jun 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Is Justin Bieber tough enough to take on all three of the Jonas Brothers? The teen pop star seems to think so.

Justin told Top of the Pops that he could "take all three of the Jonas Brothers" because he's "a beast." Our lovable little Biebs is a beast? Apparently Biebs has developed some braggadocio since he got that hip tattoo.

But don't worry Biebs and JoBro fans: the 16-year-old singer is only joking. In fact, he says that he is friends with all the Jonas Brothers and that he doesn't like the rivalry that's been cooked up between them:

Supposedly there’s a war between my fans and Jonas Brothers fans, but basically we’re all friends. I love [my fans], but why do you guys have to fight?
Considering that the "Baby" singer's fans have become notorious for causing riots and sending death threats, you can see why he is worried that his fans are a little too prone to violence. Can't we all get along?

For more Bieber moments check out The Holy Bieble.

short sale assintance
sell my house
Nazaj na vrh Go down
ladyhihi
Baby
Baby

Število prispevkov : 6

Justin Bieber Ready To Fight The Jonas Brothers  Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Justin Bieber Ready To Fight The Jonas Brothers    Justin Bieber Ready To Fight The Jonas Brothers  EmptyČet Mar 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Justin told Top of the Pops that he could "take all three of the Jonas Brothers" because he's "a beast." Our lovable little Biebs is a beast? Apparently Biebs has developed some braggadocio since he got that hip tattoo.

Franzoesisch Deutsch Uebersetzung
cheap leather purses
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Justin Bieber Ready To Fight The Jonas Brothers
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1